Director of Human Resource Applications – IT Corporate Services
In this critical role on AlixPartners' Corporate Services IT Human Resource Applications team, you will lead a team of business analysts, system analysts and developers to support, maintain and upgrade the firms' global HR applications. You will partner with the business groups and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external sources to identify and satisfy the HR system demands of our fast-paced, high-growth firm.
The Director of HR Applications is a full-time role located in Southfield, MI and reports to the Chief Information Officer. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
• Responsible for forecasting and managing an IT budget specific to the HR Support Team
• Manage a team of business analysts, system analysts and developers to ensure optimal function and uptime of all HR applications
• Plan and conduct performance reviews and career planning for IT HR Support Staff
• Coordinate the design the HR systems strategy to ensure dynamic, scalable, and sustainable solutions
• Evaluate business requirements and provide comprehensive solutions
• Develop plans and manage upgrades for all HR applications
• Lead the implementation of projects in line with the strategic plan and key business initiatives
• Responsible for quantitative Project Management reporting for designated efforts to ensure delivery and mitigate risks to budget, requirements and schedule
• Identify and drive initiatives to further leverage HR systems, streamline process flows, and create systematic methods for efficient data processing, reporting, and analysis of past history, current positions, and predictive future performance
• Ensure overall stability of system infrastructure including purchased and in-house built applications
• Additional responsibilities as and when identified
• Bachelor's degree is desired in Human Resource Management or in Information Management
• 10+ years of diverse human resource, reporting and information systems experience required
• Expertise in implementing HR systems, project management, and process improvement methodologies
• Professional services/law firm experience preferred
• High-energy, flexible and responsive work style; ability to work in a fast-paced environment with poise and professionalism
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships and networks with individuals at all levels
• Experience with full life cycle of application implementations desired
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and project responsibilities simultaneously
• Experience with analyzing business requirements and developing functional application enhancement specifications
• Experience with implementing, testing and implementation of functional system enhancements
• Ability to drive multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Expert problem solver - Ability to trouble shoot problems, sort through complex issues, conduct comparative analysis of multiple solutions and provide solutions
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is a global firm of senior business and consulting professionals that specializes in improving corporate financial and operational performance, executing corporate turnarounds and providing litigation consulting and forensic accounting services when it really matters – in urgent, high-impact situations. More information is available at www.alixpartners.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Bronze award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/m2z9yjjhtjr8x2r4
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Mobile Monday Michigan